Director of Football Operations
Village Christian School Mission Statement
The Mission of Village Christian School is to provide a CAREing, Christ-centered
education producing students that thrive.
To lead the High School and Middle School Football Programs at VCS with
an emphasis on growing the program, Christian character development, excellent
coaching, and college placement of student athletes.
- Direct the operations of the football program.
- Head Varsity Football Coach
- Recruit, direct, and train a staff of coaches for the Varsity, JV, and
Middle School football teams.
- Grow the number of student athletes playing football across the program.
- Work with the Athletic Director, Head of Schools, and Vice President to
raise funds to improve the facilities.
- Scheduling of games, referees, and practices.
- Work with the Principals and Deans to develop leadership attributes in students.
- Create a Christian character development program for students in the football program.
Work with the college counselors to help place student athletes in college.
- Works to expand the presence of the school in the general marketplace of
- Uniforms and equipment – purchasing, reconditioning, collecting, etc.
- Support the academic mission of the school
The successful candidate will have:
- The spiritual qualifications of all Village Christian School personnel
- Significant coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level.
- A proven track record of attracting student athletes to the program.
- Relationships with college coaches
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work with a seasoned administrative staff and faculty
- A commitment to the mission of Village Christian School
- Ability to work successfully with parents, volunteers, and other coaches.
The Director of Football Operations reports directly to the Athletic Director.
This position must also maintain an exceptionally strong working relationship
with the High School and Middle School Principals and Head of School.