Beacon is offered for grades 6-12 through parent and/or teacher request.
Secondary Beacon Is divided into two categories, Beacon and Homework Club.
Beacon students will receive the following services:
(Homework Club is included for Beacon students)
- Weekly Individual and/or Small Group Coaching
- Student Monitoring and Goal Setting
- Teacher Collaboration/ Classroom Strategies
- Develop Greater Degrees of Self-Advocacy and Academic Ownership
- Parent Communication
- Teacher/Student/Parent Conferences as needed
- Standardized Testing Accommodations per IEP
- Coordinate services available through LAUSD
- After School Homework Club Monday-Thursday from 3-4
FEE - $600 quarterly
Homework Club students will receive the following services:
- A quiet place to do homework
- Qualified teacher to monitor and assist students
- Open Monday-Thursday from 3:00-4:00
FEE - $400 quarterly
Homework Club Application
For more information, please contact Denise Osgood at email@example.com.