The Admissions Department is excited about the lineup of our upcoming events
to welcome new families into our vibrant VCS community. We have designed
our events to introduce prospective students and families to our outstanding
faculty, staff, programs, and extracurricular activities. Take a moment
to read the brief event descriptions to select the one that is right for
you, then RSVP by
clicking here to get your VCS journey started!
Admissions Information Nights:
- Tuesday, October 11 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, January 19 at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 8 at 7 p.m.
Admissions Information Nights are geared for the parents of students at
any grade level. You will have an opportunity to tour our beautiful 30-acre
campus, meet faculty, administrators, and current parents and visit different
classrooms. Our friendly and helpful admissions staff will also be available
to answer any questions. The event schedule is as follows:
- 6:45 p.m. - Check-in and Refreshments
- 7:00 p.m. - Welcome
- 7:05 p.m. - Head of School and Key Leader Presentations
- 7:40 p.m. - Campus Tours
- 8:00 p.m. - Classroom Demonstrations
Middle/High School Admissions Open House:
- Saturday, November 5 at 10 a.m.
Middle/High School Admissions Open House is for our prospective 6th through 12 graders and their parents as a preview to the programs in our
upper grades. As with our Admissions Information Nights, prospective families
can tour the campus and hear from our administrators, faculty, and staff.
The schedule is as follows:
- 9:45 a.m. - Check-in and Refreshments
- 10:00 a.m. - Welcome and Presentation from Head of School in Kendall Pavilion
- 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Information Fair on VCS Shield – Campus Tours
Depart Every 15 Minutes
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. - High School Curriculum Information Session in Band Room
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. - Middle School Curriculum Information Session
in Black Box Theater
- 11:10 a.m. to 11:35 a.m. - Teacher Panel in the Chapel
- 11:35 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Counseling Presentation in Chapel
- 12:00 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. - Admissions and Financial Aid Presentation in Chapel
- 12:10 p.m. to 12:25 p.m. - Welcome and Head of School Presentation in Chapel
- 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. - High School Curriculum Information Session in Band Room
12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. - Middle School Curriculum Information Session in Band Room
*Schedule subject to change
- Saturday, February 4 at 9 a.m.
Kindy 101 is for prospective families interested in learning about the
VCS Kinder and Jr. Kinder programs. Our event includes a campus tour,
a curriculum presentation from our teachers, and fun activities for the
kids to participate in.
To attend any of our events please RSVP by