Financial Aid is available to new and returning Kindergarten – 12th
grade students to help with the cost of tuition. Applications are confidentially
evaluated by our third party vendor, FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) to assist in determining each family’s level of financial need.
FAST will notify you of the information they need such as paystubs, tax
returns, etc, and cannot process your application until they receive all
the requested documents from you. For help completing your application
contact FAST at 1 (877) 326-FASTor
Only students who have been accepted to VCS will be notified of their financial
aid award. Please review our Admissions and Financial Aid timelines below
to insure you meet all deadlines.
Scroll down below the timeline tables to read the steps in the financial
Financial Aid Timeline
Priority Admissions Deadline
- Deadline for Completed Application File: February 1
- Notification of Admissions Decision: By March 2
- Enrollment Fee for Students Enrolled by March 31: $200
Priority Financial Aid Deadline
- Deadline for Completed FAST Application: February 15
- Notification of Financial Aid Award: Early March
Standard Admissions Deadline
- Deadline for Completed Application File: March 14
- Notification of Admissions Decision: By April 15
- Enrollment Fee for Students Enrolled by May 1: $300
Standard Financial Aid Deadline
- Deadline for Completed FAST Application: April 4
- Notification of Financial Aid Award: End of April
Rolling Admissions Decisions
Applications completed after March 16 are reviewed by the Admissions Committee
on a rolling basis as per remaining space availability, if any, by grade level.
- Notification of Admissions Decision: Within 1-2 Weeks of Completed Application File
- Enrollment Fee for Students Enrolled after May 1: $400
Rolling Financial Aid Deadline
FAST applications completed after April 4 are reviewed dependent on remaining
availability of Financial Aid funds.
- Notification of Financial Aid Award: Within Two Weeks of Completed Application File
Mid-Year Admissions Decisions
Applications are accepted based on grade level space availability. Applicants
are reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine if mid-year entry is
in the best interest of the student and VCS.
- Notification of Admissions Decision: Within one to two weeks of completed
- Enrollment Fee for Mid-Year Entry: $400
Step 1: Fill out a Tuition Assistance Application
FAST website to submit your online application. You will need to create a User
ID and password for privacy. A nominal fee is charged by FAST to process
- Complete all application materials carefully. Incomplete forms, inaccuracies
or errors will delay the processing of your application and can lessen
the amount of aid available to you due to the depletion of our financial
aid funds as we progress through the Admissions cycle. Intentionally misreporting
information on your application may require that funds awarded to you
be paid back to the school.
- You will be required to submit income documentation to FAST such as your
IRS Form1040, W-2, and paystubs. If you are contacted by FAST for additional
information please respond quickly to avoid a delay in processing your
- If you believe you have unusual or extenuating circumstances affecting
your financial need, you may submit a letter of explanation to FAST.
*For more detailed instructions, please view the
FAST Parent User Guide.
Step 2: Review
VCS will review your application after it has been received from FAST.
Step 3: Decision
If your student has been accepted by VCS you will be notified by mail
of your financial aid award.
Step 4: Acceptance of Aid
To officially accept your financial aid award you must enroll your student(s)
by the deadline stated in your award letter. If you do not enroll by the
stated deadline the aid offer will be rescinded. The amount awarded to
you will be returned to our financial aid fund and be used in aid offers
to other families.
- Tuition assistance will apply to school year tuition for Kinder-12th grade.
It does NOT apply to any fee (such as child care, summer school, day camp,
tutoring, or the fine arts program).
- VCS reserves the right to cancel the tuition assistance award at any time
due to a family’s change in financial resources, marital status,
failure to pay outstanding tuition amounts in a timely fashion, or due
to the student not remaining in good academic or disciplinary standing at VCS.
Village Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and
ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally
accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration
of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan
programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.