LA DAILY NEWS | Village Christian’s Sienna Noordermeer ...
Noordermeer, a Northwestern commit, used a serve-a-thon fundraiser to raise money for the Special Olympics. By HALEY SAWYER | PUBLISHED: ...Read More
ALUMNI UPDATE | Corporal Jonny Haley, Class of 2019 | ...
Village Christian alum Jonny Haley begins every day at 6 a.m. He puts on his uniform and prepares for inspection. What follows is a ...Read More
Record-Setting Jason Christensen ('04), CIF Champion ...
On Friday, November 5 before VCS Football's CIF-Southern Section first-round playoff game, Jason Christensen was inducted into the Village ...Read More
- 1:5® Circles of CARE Facilitating unique mentorship opportunities for High School students
- Grade-Level Retreats Exciting individual growth opportunities for grades 6-12
- JK-12 Integration Regular chapels and Biblical studies beginning in Elementary
- VCServes Reach the Greater Los Angeles area during our annual school-wide service project
- College Preparation 600 total college acceptances and $9.2 million in scholarships in 2020
- Concentrations® | Finding Your Spark 6 Concentrations to explore potential career paths
- Student-Centric Learning Environments Engaging classrooms that meet the needs of today’s active learners
- Elementary STEAM and Makerspace Limitless possibilities for students to discover a love of learning and develop skills
- Championship-Caliber Programs 15 individual and team CIF-Southern Section championships since 2014
- Olympic League Success 16 individual and team league titles in last three years
- Launching Point for Collegiate Careers 75 collegiate athletics signees in the last seven years
- Athletics at All Levels 19 total programs across Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Elite Theatre Arts Productions 72 theatre arts awards and nominations last year
- Award-Winning Musical Performances 12 top performing arts ratings / awards in 2018-2019
- Distinguished Visual Arts Offerings 2 Congressional District Art Competition participants / 1 People’s Choice Award winner
- VCS Fine Arts Academy After-school classes and programs to enhance artistic skills