School Bus Driver
Seeking both Regular and Substitute School Bus Driver to drive routes, sports and field trips, as assigned.
- Safely transport students to/from assigned destinations
- Arrive at VCS on time as directed by the Transportation Department
- Do a complete check out of school bus assigned for this day
- Be subject to random alcohol and drug testing
- Maintain all licensing requirements
- Keep the inside of the bus clean and orderly
- Assist with the fueling of spare buses
- Fuel bus used, if needed
Village Christian Schools seeks to hire employees with a vibrant Christian faith. Successful candidates will possess experience in:
- A desire to continue and further their education
Must have in immediate procession:
- Valid and current Commercial California Drivers License with passenger, air brakes and school bus endorsements
- Completed, valid and current DL-51 (medical card)
- Valid and current California Special Driver Certificate
- Valid and current American Red Cross First Aid card
- All required hours of training complete and up to date
This is a part-time position with varied hours per week.
This position reports directly to the Director of Transportation.