School Bus Driver
Seeking both Regular and Substitute School Bus Drivers to drive routes, sports and field trips, as assigned.
- Safely transport students to/from assigned destinations
- Arrive at VCS on time as directed by the Transportation Department
- Do a complete check out of school bus assigned for this day
- Be subject to random alcohol and drug testing
- Maintain all licensing requirements
- Keep the inside of the bus clean and orderly
- Assist with the fueling of spare buses
- Fuel bus used, if needed
Village Christian School seeks to hire employees with a vibrant Christian faith. Successful candidates will possess experience in:
- A desire to continue and further their education
Must have in immediate procession:
- Valid and current Commercial California Drivers License with passenger, air brakes and school bus endorsements
- Completed, valid and current DL-51 (medical card)
- Valid and current California Special Driver Certificate
- Valid and current American Red Cross First Aid card
- All required hours of training complete and up to date
- At least 25 years or older
This is a part-time position with varied hours per week.
This position reports directly to the Director of Transportation.
Village Christian Schoolis an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to any protected basis under federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws for Christian school employers. Applicants who need an accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment and hiring process should contact the Human Resources department in order to discuss reasonable accommodation.