Beacon is offered for grades 6-12 through parent and/or teacher request.
Beacon students will receive the following services:
(Homework Club is included for Beacon students)
- Weekly Individual and/or Small Group Coaching
- Student Monitoring and Goal Setting
- Teacher Collaboration/ Classroom Strategies
- Develop Greater Degrees of Self-Advocacy and Academic Ownership
- Parent Communication
- Teacher/Student/Parent Conferences as needed
- Standardized Testing Accommodations per IEP
- Coordinate services available through LAUSD
- After School Homework Club Monday-Thursday from 3-4
FEE - $650 quarterly
Beacon Application Financial Agreement
For more information, please contact Clanci Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.