Village Christian High School
High School Signature Academic Program
Choose from one of six distinctive Concentrations:
- Entrepreneurialism and Global Leadership
- Health and Environment
- Ministry and Social Justice
- Performing Fine Arts, Media, and Entertainment
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Visual Fine Arts, Media, and Entertainment
Graduating seniors will successfully matriculate to the nation's finest colleges, as well as excel in the increasingly complex life and work environments of the 21st century.
- Award-winning music and Theatre Arts programs, including competitions and annual performances.
- Black Box Theatre and main-stage shows in the Kendall Pavilion.
- Expand your talents in the Fine Arts Academy as you learn from professional-level instructors.
- Numerous annual visual arts showcases
It is the vision of the Village Christian Athletic Department to be recognized as a small-school power. Teams will compete for Olympic League and CIF-Southern Section championships on an annual basis. Our goal is to be known as a highly successful athletic program that plays with excellence, sportsmanship, and in a way that honors Christ. We will provide athletes the opportunity to play multiple sports and strive to field-lower level teams in all sports offered.
- High School Athletic Teams: 31
- Total programs: 14
- CIF-SS Championships: 6
- State Championships: 1
The Biblical Studies Department at Village Christian School designs curriculum and experiences to invite our students to consider, respond to, and develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Serve at missions, shelters, and service organizations across the Greater Los Angeles area as part of VCServes.
- Chapels and grade-specific retreats.
- 1:5 Circles of Care Initiative.
- Join international missions trips.