Village Christian Middle School
Our goal is to provide unique opportunities to our middle school students that encourage them to thrive throughout their middle school years.
- The Middle School Adventure and Passport Program.
- "The Wheel" Sixth-Grade Academic Program - Foreign Language, Art, Video Production, and Foods.
- 1:1 Tablet Initiative.
- Eighth-Grade Class Trip: "The March: Journey from Civil War to Civil Rights” across the southern United States and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Arts classes spanning music, visual arts, and drama.
- Perform in a variety of feature productions to hone musical, comedic, and dramatic skills.
- Fine-tune talents in the Fine Arts Academy with professional-level instructors.
Middle School Athletic Teams: 13
“The intensity and the investment that we use in athletics is an
intimate platform in
which to discover who we are as individuals and who we are in relationship to Jesus Christ.”
– Kevin Aust, VCS Athletic Director.
L.I.F.E. Groups (Living Intentionally and Fully Everyday)
LIFE Groups connect middle school students with high schoolers.
- Weekly chapels and regular Bible curriculum.
- Service projects and grade-specific retreats.
- 1:5 Circles of Care Initiative