Village Christian Middle School
Welcome to the “Middle School Adventure,” an exciting journey, filled with challenges and wonderful learning opportunities. Our teachers are among the best and will work with your child to help them realize their potential. As a middle school staff, we embrace the adventure that we all are on throughout these years and hope that throughout their time at Village, students will thrive in the adventure.
Our goal is to equip students with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in the world they find themselves tomorrow. We offer a rigorous academic program, athletics, visual and performing arts, retreat opportunities, and academic guidance to help student through this rapidly changing world. At the heart of our efforts is our belief that Jesus Christ is central to all we do. In addition to being outstanding educators, our teachers model what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
During the middle school years, students learn how to balance their lives so they can be strong in the face of the academic, social, emotional, and physical pressures they will encounter in high school and adult life. Village Christian Middle School provides an environment for students to build healthy relationships, establish priorities, discover new interests, and develop confidence. We invite you to discover all the ways VCS will help your student throughout these adventure-filled years and thrive.
Middle School Principal
Our goal is to provide unique opportunities to our middle school students that encourage them to thrive throughout their middle school years.
- The Middle School Adventure and Passport Program.
- "The Wheel" Sixth-Grade Arts-Focused Academic Program - Drama, Ceramics, Art, and Video Production.
- 1:1 Tablet Initiative.
- Eighth-Grade Class Trip: "The March: Journey from Civil War to Civil Rights” across the southern United States and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Arts classes spanning music, visual arts, and drama.
- Perform in a variety of feature productions to hone musical, comedic, and dramatic skills.
- Fine-tune talents in the Fine Arts Academy with professional-level instructors.
Middle School Athletic Teams: 13
The intensity and the investment that we use in athletics is an intimate platform in which to discover who we are as individuals and who we are in relationship to Jesus Christ.
L.I.F.E. Groups (Living Intentionally and Fully Everyday)
LIFE Groups connect middle school students with high schoolers.
- Weekly chapels and regular Bible curriculum.
- Service projects and grade-specific retreats.
- 1:5 Circles of Care Initiative