- VCS is a committed to academic excellence for all its students; therefore, a student’s prior academic performance is a major consideration in our admissions process. Students must demonstrate successful academic progress at their prior school in order to be considered for admission.
- Elementary Applications (Grade JK-5) must pass grade level assessments and provide report cards showing grade level or above performance.
- Teacher recommendations and report card comments should reflect the applicant’s ability to perform at or above grade level in a traditional school setting.
- Students and parents must be in good standing with previous/current school.
- Academic and Administrator recommendations forms must indicate a pattern of strong citizenship.
- VCS believes students are most successful when there is a strong partnership between the school and parents. Therefore, it is important that parents are in support of the school’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and policies. With this in mind, we ask all parents to sign our Parent Agreement before the start of each school year. To view the 2022-2023 Village Christian Parent Agreement, please click here.
- VCS expects all financial commitments to stay current. Outstanding tuition balances at a former school will be a consideration in the admissions process.
- Families who attended VCS previously and wish to re-apply must clear all financial obligations before the Admissions Department will process their application.
- Although VCS does not have a financial donation requirement, we ask all families to give according to their ability to our annual fundraising campaigns.