The Admissions Department is excited about our upcoming Open House events to welcome new families into our vibrant VCS community. We have designed our events to introduce prospective students and families to our outstanding faculty, staff, programs, and extracurricular activities.
ADMISSIONS OPEN HOUSE:
- Sunday, November 4 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, February 10 from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Admissions Open House is for our prospective students in grades K-12 and their parents as a preview of the programs offered at VCS.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR SUNDAY, February 10:
1:00pm-1:30pm – Welcome from Head of School
Join us for a lively presentation from our Head of School as he provides an overview of Village Christian’s unique approach to educating and engaging students at all grade levels.
Information Fair - Come and meet coaches, fine arts instructors and other department representatives at our Information Fair. Representatives from over 20 VCS programs will be available to answer your specific questions.
- High School Concentrations - Meet the Deans from all 6 of our High School Concentrations. Learn about the hands on opportunities our students are provided with to further explore their areas of academic interest.
- Meet the Middle School Teachers - Visit with members of our Middle School faculty in one of our newly remodeled classrooms.
- Elementary Flexible Seating Classroom –Come meet with one of our Elementary teachers and learn about the benefits of flexible seating in our Elementary program.
- Kindergarten Classroom Demonstrations –Visit with our Kindergarten teachers while your prospective kindergartener explores some of the hands on learning we do in Kindergarten.
- Elementary Makerspace Lab –Come and meet our Makerspace teacher and view student work from the lab where students learn by doing.
Presentations – Each presentation will last approximately 10 minutes covering the main highlights of each specific department. School leaders will be available to answer specific questions at the end of each presentation.
- College Counseling (2:15pm, 2:45pm) – Come hear from our High School Principal and College Counselors on how we are preparing students to get into top colleges and universities around the country.
- Middle School Presentation (2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm) – Meet our Middle School Principal and counselor as they share the key components to our Middle School Adventure.
- Elementary School Presentation (2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm) – Come and hear from our Elementary Principal and Assistant Principal as they share an overview of our Elementary STEAM program.
- Kindergarten Presentation (2:30pm) – If you want to learn what a day in the life of a VCS Kindergartener looks like, come and hear from our Kindergarten teachers in this special overview presentation.
To attend any of our events please RSVP by clicking here.