Financial Aid is available to new and returning Kindergarten – 12th grade students to help with the cost of tuition. Applications are confidentially evaluated by our third party vendor, FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) to assist in determining each family’s level of financial need. FAST will notify you of the information they need such as paystubs, tax returns, etc, and cannot process your application until they receive all the requested documents from you. For help completing your application contact FAST at 1 (877) 326-FASTor firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only students who have been accepted to VCS will be notified of their financial aid award. Please review our Admissions and Financial Aid timelines below to insure you meet all deadlines.
Scroll down below the timeline tables to read the steps in the financial aid process:
Financial Aid Timeline
Priority Admissions Deadline
Priority Financial Aid Deadline
Rolling Admissions Decisions
Applications completed after the priority deadline are reviewed by the Admissions Committee on a rolling basis as per remaining space availability, if any, by grade level.
Rolling Financial Aid Deadline
FAST applications completed after March 27 are reviewed dependent on remaining availability of Financial Aid funds.
Mid-Year Admissions Decisions
Applications are accepted based on grade level space availability. Applicants are reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine if mid-year entry is in the best interest of the student and VCS.
Step 1: Fill out a Tuition Assistance Application
- Visit the FAST website to submit your online application. You will need to create a User ID and password for privacy. A nominal fee is charged by FAST to process your application.
- Complete all application materials carefully. Incomplete forms, inaccuracies or errors will delay the processing of your application and can lessen the amount of aid available to you due to the depletion of our financial aid funds as we progress through the Admissions cycle. Intentionally misreporting information on your application may require that funds awarded to you be paid back to the school.
- You will be required to submit income documentation to FAST such as your IRS Form1040, W-2, and paystubs. If you are contacted by FAST for additional information please respond quickly to avoid a delay in processing your application.
- If you believe you have unusual or extenuating circumstances affecting your financial need, you may submit a letter of explanation to FAST.
*For more detailed instructions, please view the FAST Parent User Guide.
Step 2: Review
VCS will review your application after it has been received from FAST.
Step 3: Decision
If your student has been accepted by VCS you will be notified by mail of your financial aid award.
Step 4: Acceptance of Aid
To officially accept your financial aid award you must enroll your student(s) by the deadline stated in your award letter. If you do not enroll by the stated deadline the aid offer will be rescinded. The amount awarded to you will be returned to our financial aid fund and be used in aid offers to other families.
- Tuition assistance will apply to school year tuition for Kinder-12th grade. It does NOT apply to any fee (such as child care, summer school, day camp, tutoring, or the fine arts program).
- VCS reserves the right to cancel the tuition assistance award at any time due to a family’s change in financial resources, marital status, failure to pay outstanding tuition amounts in a timely fashion, or due to the student not remaining in good academic or disciplinary standing at VCS.
Village Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.