Submit an Application
To ensure the best experience for your student and family please read through the Admissions Timeline and Admissions Checklist to become familiar with our deadlines and requirements.
- Step 1: Fill out and submit the online VCS application and $75 application fee. If you are applying for financial aid go to Step 2, if not skip to Step 3.
- Step 2: Fill out and submit the online FAST financial aid application and $48 processing fee.
- Step 3: Review the Admissions Checklist for the documents required by grade level and submit the necessary items for your student.
Priority Admissions Deadline
- Deadline for Completed Application File: February 1
- Notification of Admissions Decision: By March 6
- Enrollment Fee for Students Enrolled by March 31: $200
Rolling Admissions Decisions
Applications completed after the priority deadline are reviewed by the Admissions Committee on a rolling basis as per remaining space availability, if any, by grade level.
- Notification of Admissions Decision: Within 1-2 Weeks of Completed Application File
- Enrollment Fee for Students Enrolled after March 31: $400
Mid-Year Admissions Decisions
Applications are accepted based on grade level space availability. Applicants are reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine if mid-year entry is in the best interest of the student and VCS.
- Notification of Admissions Decision: Within one to two weeks of Completed Application File
- Enrollment Fee for Mid-Year Entry: $400
Tuition is determined annually by the Board of Directors.