Richard Broussard | Head Coach
A former player at Missouri Valley College, Broussard led Burbank High School to its first CIF-Southern Section championship game appearance in school history in 2016, later earning Area Coach of the Year honors from the Burbank Leader/Glendale News-Press. He has 11 years of experience, including coaching at the collegiate level this past year at Pasadena City College.
Broussard comes from a distinguished football family. His brother, Steve Broussard, played in the NFL for eight seasons and has coached for several PAC-12 programs, including UCLA.
Overall Record: Head Coach / Offensive Coordinator (2009-2016) – 61-33
- 2016 Area Coach of the Year honors from the Burbank Leader/Glendale News-Press
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator of the Year from Mid Valley Sports
- Coached Washington State running back James Williams to two All-CIF and two League Offensive MVP Awards.
- Amassed over 5,000 total yards of offense in two seasons as a coordinator and over 4,000 yards in four seasons.
- Averaged over 400 yards per game of offense in three different seasons.
Anton Clarkson | Assistant Coach
- Coached Jake Locker, Nick and Nate Montana, Chase Rettig, Ryan Lindley, Max Wittek and Brett Hundley.
- In total, coached more than 40 quarterbacks to full athletic scholarships at the FBS and FCS levels.
- Played collegiately at Oregon State and Hofstra.
- Played professionally for the New York Giants and the Montreal Allouettes.
- As the Offensive Coordinator of Episcopal School of Dallas (2014) in Dallas, Texas, offense amassed over 4,000 yards passing.
Todd McNair | Assistant Coach
- Coached Heisman Trophy-winning Running Back Reggie Bush and helped USC to multiple BCS Championship games and Rose Bowls.
- Named a Top 25 Recruiter by Rivals.com as the Running Backs Coach at USC.
- Served as the Running Backs Coach for the Cleveland Browns from 2001-2003.
- Played professionally with the Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Oilers.