Join us for this incredible ParentEd opportunity as we dive into this fantastic book.
ABOUT MARCHING OFF THE MAP
In Marching Off the Map, authors Dr. Tim Elmore and Andrew McPeak share practical, research-based solutions that help adults...
- Inspire students to own their education and their future
- Lead students from an attitude of apathy to one of passion
- Enable students to push back from the constant digital distractions and practice mindfulness
- Raise kids who make healthy progress - spiritually, emotionally and intellectually - through their teenage years
- Give students the tools to handle the complexities of an ever-changing world
- Understand and practically apply the latest research on Generation Z
- Instill in teens the wisdom and advice you know they need to succeed in any stage of life
FROM TOM KONJOYAN
“I believe this book will help you understand the challenges your child is facing in today’s society and help you give them the tools they need to thrive."