international student program
A Tradition of Excellence
Established in 1949, Village Christian School is a private, non-denominational, Christian educational institution consisting of an elementary, middle and high school, on a shared beautiful, secluded 30-acre campus.
VCS is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, and is the first California school admitted to the Council on Educational Standards and Accountability. In 2003, VCS was named a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the United States Department of Education, acknowledging our student test scores in the top tier of national scores.
Our high school students are accepted into prestigious colleges and universities including Cornell, Stanford, Pepperdine, UCLA and USC, to name a few. Ninety-eight percent of our graduates attend college after high school.
For decades , Village Christian School has been pleased to welcome international students to our beautiful campus in Los Angeles, California to experience life as American students.
Village Christian is a unique place, a dynamic community of scholars, athletes, and artists all thriving to help international students succeed in their academic and life goals.
Our international students are nurtured by caring professionals who excel at inspiring students. They employ cutting-edge curriculum within innovative research-based programs. Our newly remodeled campus hosts all the activities a student could wish for in a safe, christian, and family-orientated atmosphere.
Tom Konjoyan - Head of School
Accreditation and Memberships
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Council on Educational Standards and Accountability
- National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
- California Scholarship Federation
- California Interscholastic Federation, Southern Section (CIF)
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- College Board
Advanced Placement and Honors
- 18 AP Courses
- 6 Honors Courses
- 29 teams open to all students
- CIF and league championships in several sports
- Professional athletic training and weight-room
- Former professional athletes on coaching staff
- Kendall Pavilion for performing arts
- Choir, orchestra, band and drumline programs
- Theater arts department and video production
- Visual arts: 2D and 3D arts including: ceramics, graphic arts, drawing