International Admissions Process
For information on the international student admissions process please contact one of our International Admissions Coordinators, Jingshu Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 767-8382 x214 or HyunJa Yi at email@example.com or (818) 767-8382 x235.
International students applying for grades Kinder through 7th are required to live with their natural parents while attending VCS and may not reside only with extended family or host parents.
To submit your application:
- Step 1: Submit the online application
- Step 2: Submit the following documents:
- Copy of student’s passport
- Previous two years of grades translated into English
- Student personal statement: 1-2 pages describing their interests (hobbies, sports, instruments), strengths, expectations, and why student would like to attend Village Christian School
- English Proficiency Assessment Score: TOEFL JR., TOEFL, Slate, or IELTS
- Recommendation letters from two current teachers
- Immunization records translated in English
- Financial proof with a minimum balance of $48,000
- Step 3: Schedule a Skype video or in-person interview (30 minutes)
- Step 4: Decision will be made by Village Christian Admission Committee
- Step 5: Submit commitment to attend, contracts, and full tuition and fees
- Step 6: I-20 will be issued
- Step 7: Schedule express mailing through EShipglobal https://study.eshipglobal.com/slogin.asp
To obtain your I-20:
Residing outside the U.S. at the time of admission
Village Christian School offers you the opportunity to receive your I-20 through EShipglobal - a safe, quick and dependable delivery service. This service will allow you to receive the I-20 through DHL, Fed-EX, or UPS in three to five days. Requesting your documents through express mail is at your expense, and your credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only) will be charged upon requesting the service. To request express mailing of you documents, sign up and fill in your information at https://study.eshipglobal.com/slogin.asp
Residing in the U.S. at the time of admission
Your I-20 and admission materials may be picked up at VCS Central Office or be mailed to your U.S. address.