Why Choose Rising Star
- Fun experiences including art, music, sports, games, outdoor activities on the grass, filmmaking and more
- Immersive American experience, as students work with American students and live with American host families
- Warm and welcoming American teachers and camp counselors
- Beautiful, spacious, grassy campus
- Souvenir gift bag for very visiting student
- Close to amazing locations such as Universal Studios, Warner Bros, the California Science Center, the Getty Center, the Griffith Observatory, Hollywood and more
- The most experienced camp program for international students in Los Angeles!
VCS Winter Program Special
Language art, History, Math, Science, Robotics, Automation, Bible, Art, Music, PE, Wheel Program…..
International students will be given a class schedule where they will experience a life of a student in an American school. International student will attend different classes throughout the school, meet different teachers, and placed with our VCS students. Through our placement, international students will meet their “buddies”, observe and learn how students collaborate in projects and how to interact with each other.
American ss. VS International ss. is about 10:1
7 periods in a normal day, will be different in Even days and Odd days.
- Class size:
Max. 30 students. Min. 20 students.
Winter Shadow Program Open Spots / Sample Schedule
VCS Summer Camp Special
American Teachers + American Students + International Students
Language art, History, American Culture, Science, Healthy Baking, Public Speech, Leadership, Automation, Art, Music, PE, …
- Class size:
Small group classes, 15-20 students per class.
American students and International students’ ratio: 1:3
American teachers and International students’ ratio: 1:15
American students as the team leaders taking care of the international students’ from the very beginning to the very end.
** Ready for customer designed program, to be discussed.
Call today to reserve a spot for your group! Space is limited!