Download Your VCS Zoom Backgrounds
As we wind down the school year and prepare for summer school, here are fun Village Christian-themed Zoom backgrounds for your next virtual meeting!
Whether a student, parent, or VCS enthusiast, these spirited backgrounds are a great way to show your Crusader fandom!
If you aren’t familiar with changing the Zoom background, please see below for step-by-step instructions:
CHANGING THE ZOOM BACKGROUND
- First, download the attached Zoom background.
- When in your next Zoom meeting, click on the “^” symbol next to the video camera in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select the “Choose Virtual Background…” option to launch the “Settings” screen.
- Click the “+” symbol on the right of “Choose Virtual Background.
- Click “Add Image” and navigate to the downloaded Zoom background.
- Select the image and click “Open.”
- Make sure “Mirror my video” is uncheck at the bottom of the “Settings” screen.
- Exit out of the “Settings” screen, and you’re good to go!
We are so thankful for everyone’s support and hard work!
And check back for new backgrounds...