Welcome to VC Volunteers
The VC Volunteers Program allows our school to tap into skills, experiences and talents beyond what our excellent faculty and staff already bring to VCS.
As part of our commitment of including our VCS family in all aspects of our school life, our faculty and staff continually look for ways to involve volunteers in their work. Through various volunteer opportunities at VCS, volunteers can add value to our campus and programs and lead by serving.
The VC Volunteers Program will recruit, screen, interview and place volunteers into a service opportunity that best suits their interest and schedule within the VCS campus.
Become a VC Volunteer in TWO easy steps:
- INTAKE FORM: Click here to access the VC Volunteers online intake form and complete your information.
- BACKGROUND CHECK: Once your intake form has been submitted, you will receive an email link to complete your background check through IntelliCorp's Candidate Direct Portal.
Once your application has been cleared, you will receive your VC Volunteers badge in the mail.
We request that all volunteers wear their badge while serving on campus.
- Campus Safety
- Cran Cafe
- Dinner Auction
- Facilities Projects
- Fine Arts
- Mail Room
- Spiritual Life
Parent Volunteer Groups
- Elementary Parent Teacher Fellowship
- Middle School Parent Teacher Fellowship
- High School Parent Teacher Fellowship
- Booster Club
- Korean Parent Group
- Patron's Club
Current volunteer opportunities are updated in the VCS Weekly eNews.
“…through love serve one another.” Galatians 5:13