The Wellness Center sees clients on a weekly or biweekly basis and offers 10 free sessions. It is part of the Wellness Center's practice to touch base with parents regularly to discuss how best to care for their student.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to Clinical Director Janie McGlasson at email@example.com.
Process of getting started in the Wellness Center:
- Email your/your child's school counselor and request a session with one of the Wellness Center therapists.
- The counselor fills out a referral form that is sent to Janie McGlasson, Clinical Director at the Wellness Center. Janie assigns the student to their therapist.
- The therapist will reach out to the parents to set up a call to discuss paperwork and get any insight on how the WC can be helpful for their student.
- Parents fill out paperwork.
- Therapist emails student to set up a regular meeting time.