Village Christian is launching a three-year capital campaign with the goal of raising $3.3 million to advance – and elevate – our campus and programs.
How do you define the legacy of Village Christian School?
Commitment to Christ.
Tradition of excellence.
Foundation for success.
But from our early days on Victory Boulevard to here on Village Avenue, the cornerstone of VCS’s legacy is the heart of its people.
Loving and caring individuals have poured God’s love into every young Crusader since the school opened in opened as an outreach to the community in 1949. We have celebrated achievement at school events, baptisms, campus expansion and renovation, and every fine arts performance, academic accomplishment, and athletic competition.
After 70 years, we remain thankful for God’s provision.
As we launch our next ambitious campaign to advance VCS strategic initiatives and elevate Village Christian students in ways that will set them apart for years to come, we are asking for your help.
You are an essential part of this school’s history – and its future.
Thank you for being part of the Village Christian legacy.
Strategic Plan Initiatives
- Develop plans for “The Phil Gibson Building”
- Purchase a new Auditorium stage
- Create a South Athletic Complex
- Renovate our new baseball field
- Augment the VCS Endowment
- Develop a new Middle School signature program
- Expand K-12 Biblical curriculum
- Add elective courses in the Middle School
- Create “The Experience” in High School
- Add new Student Union Spaces for the Middle School and High School
- Renovate the Teachers’ Lounge for additional collaborative learning opportunities
- Expand professional and spiritual development for faculty and staff
- Remodel the Elementary Library
- Upgrade restrooms across campus
- Develop new service opportunities locally and across the world
- Upgrade technology infrastructure to meet needs of students, faculty, and staff
Your contribution will be celebrated in one of three ways – a “Named Seat Plaque” on one of our performing arts seats, a Legacy Brick in the iconic shield at the center of camps, or an engraving on a plaque at the new Legacy Campaign-funded South Athletic Complex.
Name A Seat
$1,000 | $28 per month
Legacy Brick or Engraving on South Athletic Complex Plaque
- 4”x 8” | $2,500 - $4,999 | from $69 per month
- 8” x 8” | $5,000 - $10,000| from $138 per month
- Engraving on South Athletic Complex Plaque is available in lieu of bricks outlined above
Legacy Brick and Engraving on Athletic Complex Plaque
- 8” x 8” | $10,000 - $24,999 | from $278 per month (includes engraving on South Athletic Complex plaque)
- 8” x 16” CENTER OF CROSS | $25,000+ | from $694 per month (includes engraving on South Athletic Complex plaque)
Pledges to the Legacy Campaign can be made over three years. To initiate your pledge, contact Shona Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memorial of Tribute Gifts | Anonymous Donations
The VCS Development Team would be honored to work with you on the heartfelt recognition of such gifts. We joyfully welcome donors who wish to remain anonymous in their giving.
All gifts to the Legacy Campaign are tax-deductible.
Gifts to the Legacy Campaign can be made via cash, credit, securities, property, insurance, and planning giving instruments. Our Development Team can assist in finding the most effective and convenient method for you. Additionally, Village Christian has a network of professional advisors who are happy to help with planned and complex gifts. For complex gifts, please contact Vice President Tracy Nightingale at email@example.com.